Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Present from Paris - for you!

Paris,  Paris




I had a wonderful weekend in Paris last week.  No matter what time of the year or weather Paris always looks beautiful.  I know Paris Fashion Week was on, but I was on a different mission.  Yes I was on the hunt for more beautiful vintage patterns that I can share with you.




I did think my chances would be pretty slim to find an english language publication.  But I DID.  So this week I give you this free pattern, which would look just as chic today as it did back in the 1919.

To make this Pattern Click here.




After all that sight seeing and shopping we stopped for lunch, and since we were in Paris I had a Salad Nicoise which was excellent!!

Click here for similar recipe.

Bon Appetite!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...